|| Lot Size
|| Year Built
|| Min. Down
CALL 855-600-2465 for INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENTS
Grace & elegance form the aura of this luxurious & stately mansion that sits on 6.5 wooded acres in a neighborhood setting. Offering over 12,800 square feet of finished living area, this grand custom manor dream home has everything one could ask for in an estate dwelling: meticulous design, imaginative and elegant details, expert craftsmanship and abundant style. An array of features makes this astounding steel framed brick home truly exceptional: the European terraces, a natatorium and the highest quality architectural elements. This home is a rare beauty offering the best of family and entertainment living.
Its 17 rooms offer marvels at every turn, right up to its four-stop elevator. The great room is a vision of magnificence with 22 foot ceilings, floating staircase and Verde green marble fireplace. The library is a masterpiece with wainscoting, moldings and built-in bookcases, all in mahogany.
The kitchen adjoins a large family room with fireplace. The state of the art kitchen features Small Bone Limed Oak cabinetry, Aga ovens, Sub-Zero All refrigerator and All Freezer. From the kitchen are two sets of French doors that open to the banquet dining room. A French door opens to a glass solarium overlooking a wooded preserve.
Down its own corridor with barrel ceiling and hand painted mural walls, the master suite is a designer masterpiece. The arched mahogany door opens into an elegant foyer with a window seat that overlooks the natatorium. Around the corner a world of luxury awaits you with soaring ceilings, marble baths, built-ins, an immense walk-in closet, and two-sided marble fireplace.
The lower level, adjacent to the pool, has three sides above grade and hosts an enormous entertainment area that features a bar, media and billiard room, wine cellar, sauna, exercise room and a full gym that can be built out for squash, racquetball or basketball. There is a subdivided .78 acres of land adjacent to the property.
Secluded in a wooded preserve but abutting a neighborhood of families, this home offers the best of both worlds. As part of the Harding community, services such as public water and sewer, trash pick-up, and postal delivery are provided. Easy access to major highways and minutes from NYC transportation yet isolated from freeway noise. This home provides both a private exclusive wooded setting but also access to highways and mass transit.
First Floor-Main Level 6,060 square feet
· Entry Foyer: 22’x17’x23’H vaulted ceilings. Walk-in closet, powder room, and elevator serving four levels. Marble floor and floating spiral stairs to overlooking circular balcony
· Living Room: 30’x22’x23’H vaulted ceilings. Marble hearth fireplace accomodating both gas or wood burning logs.
· Dining Room: 26’x17’x10’6”H flat ceiling. Custom designer wallpaper and mahogany chair rail and wide mahogany base and crown molding
· Kitchen/Family Room: 33’x28’x9’8”H flat ceiling. Chef’s kitchen and family room highlighted by a mahogany-surround fireplace, smallbone limited oak cabinetry imported from England, ceramic tile flooring, Corian countertops, 2 islands (each with sinks), and premium appliances(Aga professional gas oven with cooktop, Jenn-Air downdraft cooktop with oven(gas) and Sub-Zero refridgerator). Butlers Pantry with built-in cabinetry and Sub-Zero freezer plus a dry pantry.
· Solarium: 21’x14’x11’6”H cathedral ceiling. Views of pool and patio. Slate terrace leads to lower level deck.
· Guest Bedroom: 18’x16’x10’6”H flat ceiling. Dressing area, walk-in closet, full bath with Jacuzzi tub/shower.
· Secondary Side Entry: Closet, powder room. Provides access to laundry room and stairway to maids quarters on the second floor
Library/Office with bow window and imported mahogany built-in bookcases/wainscoting/moldings/paneling
- 24’ long gallery with a hand-painted wall murals and a barrel ceiling hand-painted in a motif of sky and clouds; suite includes a domed foyer with built-in seating viewing pool, a 13’x13’ walk-in closet, a 28’x27’ bed chamber with 2 sided verde marble fireplace, and an opulent fireside marble bath with wet bar, dual marble shower and dressing area, separate marble spa area, and private water closet.
Second Floor– 2,570 sq ft
· Circular Balcony/Gallery: 31’x11’x9’6”h flat ceiling. Overlooks entry foyer, living room and natatorium.
· Bedroom one: 26’x16’x9’6”H flat ceiling. Dressing area, walk-in closet, full bath with separate stall shower, whirlpool tub, linen closet, and double vanity.
· Bedroom Two: 27’x17’x9’6”H irregular ceiling. Walk-in closet, full bath with separate stall shower, whirlpool tub, linen nook, and single vanity.
· Domestic Suite: 25’x14’x8’6”H irregular ceiling. Mini kitchen with sink and microwave. Full bath with separate stall shower, whirlpool tub, 2 vanities and linen closet. Walk-in closet 7’x17’ with entrance to attic.
Lower Level– Recreational 4,190 sq ft
· Entertainment Room: 47’x38’x10’H flat ceiling. Circular mahogany bar with two sinks, dishwasher, icemaker. Billiard area, dance floor, media area with large roll up screen and surround sound provisions, and wood/gas fireplace. 10x7 wine closet and 2 walk-in closets.
· Ping-pong Room: 24’x16’x10’H flat ceiling. Large Cedar closet.
· Exercise Room: 33’x27’x8’H flat ceiling. Separate tanning room, sauna/steam room, laundry room, 3 storage closets and a full bath.
· Other Areas: 55’x43’x32’H natatorium/pool area with 18’ palladium brick arches and wood/gas fireplace
· Squash or Raquetball Court: Unfinished 49’x21’x20’H clear ceiling. Viewing area, storage closet, water cooler nook, and stairway to entertainment area. Access to half bath with dressing area
- Property Type: Single Family (Detached)
- Sale Type: Resale